Wuxi Huabang Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of spiral heat exchanger. Spiral plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchange equipment, suitable for steam-gas. Steam-liquid. Liquid-liquid. It applies to chemical. Petroleum. Solvent. Pharmaceutical. Food. Light industry. Textile. Metallurgy. Rolling. Coking and other industries.
For the two mediums for heat exchange, if they are all liquids, they must flow in a countercurrent manner in the flow path of the spiral heat exchanger. The so-called countercurrent refers to the two liquids in the two adjacent flow passages that perform heat exchange, and flow in opposite directions along the spiral flow passages, so that a constant temperature difference can be maintained between the two fluid media, thereby achieving the heat transfer effect. For the two mediums for heat exchange, one is a liquid and the other is a gas, they will flow in a cross-flow manner in a spiral plate heat exchanger, that is, the liquid flows in the spiral direction in the heat exchanger, and the gas along the The axial passage of the heat exchanger passes directly. This is mainly due to the characteristics of the gas. The gas generally requires large flow, low resistance, or is used for steam condensation, so generally does not allow the gas to flow in the spiral direction.
1. Inseparable: The spiral plate heat exchanger after coiling is welded to death at both ends. It cannot be disassembled to form a fixed structure, and the inside of the flow channel cannot be touched. It is suitable for heat exchange of fluids that are not easily clogged. Inseparable and separate horizontal and vertical structure.
2. Detachable: Spiral plate heat exchanger after coiling, only one flow channel is welded at each end, and the other flow channel is open, then end cap is sealed on the end face, and the end cap can be disassembled. In this way, the inside of the flow path can be cleaned. It is suitable for heat exchange of fluids that are easy to clog.
3. Special forms: Some heat exchangers used in chemical industry require special structures according to the requirements of the processing technology. The two ends have seal heads, end caps or two heat exchangers connected in series with different structures.
Wuxi Huabang Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer. Spiral plate heat exchanger is a high-efficiency heat exchange equipment, suitable for steam-gas. Steam-liquid. Liquid-liquid. It applies to chemical. Petroleum. Solvent. Pharmaceutical. Food. Light industry. Textile. Metallurgy. Rolling. Coking and other industries.
Structure and Performance
1. The device is made of two rolls, forming two uniform spiral channels, two kinds of heat transfer medium can be fully counter-current flow, greatly enhancing the heat transfer effect, even if the two small temperature difference media, can achieve the ideal Heat transfer effect.
2. The tangential structure of the nozzle on the shell adopts a tangential structure, and the local resistance is small. Because the curvature of the spiral channel is uniform, the liquid does not have a large flow in the device, and the total resistance is small, so the design flow rate can be increased to make it have a comparatively High heat transfer capability.
3. The end face of spiral channel of type I non-detachable spiral plate heat exchanger is welded and sealed, so it has high sealing performance.
4. Type II detachable spiral plate heat exchanger structure principle and non-removable heat exchanger is basically the same, but one of the channels can be disassembled and cleaned, especially for sticky. There is precipitation liquid heat exchange.
5.Type III detachable spiral plate heat exchanger structure principle is basically the same as non-removable heat exchanger, but its two channels can be disassembled and cleaned, and its application scope is wider.
6. Spiral plate heat exchanger can be divided into PN0.6, 1.0, 1.6, 2.5MPa according to the nominal pressure (refers to the single channel to bear the large working pressure). According to the material can be divided into carbon steel and stainless steel. Users can choose according to the actual process conditions.
7. When a single device cannot meet the requirements for use, multiple units can be used in combination, but the following requirements must be met when combining:
Parallel combination. Series combination, equipment and channel spacing are the same. Mixed combination: One channel is connected in parallel and one channel is connected in series.
1. Good heat transfer performance: The curved spiral channel and the spacer column help to enhance the turbulent state of the fluid. The fluid resistance in the channel is small, the design flow rate can be increased, and the heat transfer coefficient can be improved. For water-water heat exchange, the heat transfer coefficient can reach 1.8-3.5 kilowatts per square meter per degree Celsius [kW/(m(·°C)].
2. Has self-cleaning effect: When the fluid in the single channel passes through the impurity deposits in the channel, the flow rate will be relatively high and the impurities will be washed away easily.
3. The non-detachable structure has good sealing performance and is suitable for the heat exchange of highly toxic, flammable, explosive or expensive fluids.
4. The fluid in the adjacent channels flows in a pure counter-current manner, and the logarithmic average temperature difference can be obtained, which is favorable for small temperature difference heat transfer and is suitable for recovering low-temperature heat energy.
5. The structure is compact, and the heat transfer area within the unit volume can reach 150 meters.
6. Because of the elastic expansion of the spiral channel itself, the temperature difference stress is small.
7. The price is low.
Raw Material Selection
1. Non-metallic materials
The impermeability graphites that have been successfully manufactured in China are impregnated graphite, pressed graphite and cast graphite. They are all thermally conductive and corrosion resistant materials made of artificial graphite and synthetic resin.
For carbon steel plates, low-alloy steel plates, and high-alloy steel plates used in heat exchange equipment, see Table 4-1 “Plate Allowable Stresses” in GB 150 for their use.
3. Tube bundle timber
The standards and allowable stress of the heat transfer equipment tube bundles, the use temperature range, and the process performance tests shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions listed in GB 150-1998.
Cylindrical and bowl-shaped forgings for cylinders and heads and low-alloy steel forgings with a nominal thickness greater than 300 mm shall be grade III or IV. Its standard and allowable stress, use temperature range according to the requirements listed in GB 150.
5. Other metal materials
The smelting methods, heat treatment conditions, applicable forces, non-destructive testing standards, and testing items of heat exchangers made of non-ferrous metals shall be selected in accordance with the corresponding national standards, industry standards, or in accordance with Appendix D of GB 151.
Our advantage: It is a professional manufacturer specializing in the production of stainless steel reactors, spiral plate heat exchangers, column condensers and scraper evaporators. It is located in the beautiful scenery of the Taihu Lake - the southern suburbs of Wuxi, railways, highways, The airport is within easy reach and convenient transportation. It is a professional manufacturing facility for biological, chemical, rosin resin and pharmaceutical equipment. The company has strong technical force, complete production equipment, advanced production technology, perfect testing methods and high quality.
Our tenet is to develop with credit, strive for development, customer first, service-oriented principle, and wholeheartedly commit ourselves to the production of chemical, biological and pharmaceutical equipment.
Our commitment: All products are made of high quality stainless steel and can be customized according to the user's needs. All products enjoy a long and long warranty period of one year. The manufacturer is responsible for door-to-door delivery and installation and commissioning. Each factory equipment is equipped with detailed product configuration specifications and operating strategies.